What is Bangladesh Bar Council?
Bangladesh Bar Council is constituted by the Bangladesh Legal Practitioners And Bar council order 1972. This Institution is the Mother Of All Advocates in Bangladesh. All the Enrollment And Professional Code Of Conduct of An Advocate is strictly maintained and regulated by the Bangladesh Bar Council.
Main Activities Of Bangladesh Bar Council:
Bangladesh Bar Council is the Statutory autonomous body of the Government. This Body Annually Arranging Enrollment Exam For Practicing as an advocate in the Judge Court, And High Court Division of Bangladesh. Beside This Bangladesh Bar Council Also Does The Following.
- Judge Court Or Advocateship Exam.
- High Court Permission Exam.
- Professional Training For Advocate.
- Dealing With Cases of Violation of Professional Code of conduct by the advocate.
- Dealing With Cases of Violation of Professional Code of conduct in between client and advocate.
- Annual Election to Run The Regulatory Body of Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Working For the Professional Development Of Advocate
How to Become An Advocate In Bangladesh Bar Council?
To Become An Advocate In Bangladesh Bar Council You Have to Meet the Following Criteria:
- Complete LLB/LLB(Hons) Degree From a Recognized University Of Bangladesh.
- If You Have A Foreign Degree Than It Must Have to Be Approve By The UGC of Bangladesh
- After Completing LLB/LLB(Hons) Degree You Have to Register For Intimation for Term Of 6 Months Under a 10 Years Experience Senior Advocate
- After Completing 6 Months You Can Register for Advocateship Examination.