To get Birth Certificate in BD now you can apply via online. Birth certificate BD is now one of the most important document for all the citizen of Bangladesh. Birth certificate is a proof of your age, nationality. You will face the necessity of this documents in every aspects in your life. so, today we will discuss about the procedure of getting Birth Certificate in Bangladesh.
What is Birth Certificate ?
According to Birth And Death Control Act 2004 registering a name after birth of child in a government database and giving a certificate of that registry is called birth certificate.
Importance of Birth Certificate in Bangladesh:
Here is the list of some essential government services. You need to Submit Your Birth Certificate BD As A Proof of Your Age.
- To get the Passport
- To Marry Under the Laws Of Bangladesh
- To admit is a school
- To get Job in Public or Private Sector
- To Issue Driving License
- To Get National Identity Card
- To register a Property or Land
- To Open Bank Account
- To Open Export Import License
- To Get Utility Connection
- To get Trade License
- To get Approval From Rajuk
- To Get TIN Certificate
- To get Government Contract
- To Get National Identity Card
And for so many reason Birth Certificate is necessary.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate in Bangladesh Below 5 Years From the Birth:
If You or Your Child age is not more than 5 Years and you still did not receive your Child Birth Certificate than this documents list is for you. Birth Registration for a new born child not exceeding 45 days from the date of Birth is completely Free of Cost. After 45 Days to 5 Years You need to pay 25 Taka to get you Birth Certificate. To get A Birth Certificate BD you need to submit any of those documents from the list below:
- A Testimonial or Verification Letter From the Field Data Collector Appointed or Registered by the Government as a Heath Worker. OR
- Certified Photocopy of EPI Card (Health Vaccination Card). OR
- Release Order of Patient or Certificate of Birth From the Medical. OR
- Any Supporting documents asked to produce by the Register of Birth.
- Any NGO Worker Testimonial Specified by the Register.
Required Documents For Birth Certificate Age More Than 5 Years:
if You or your child age is more than 5 years. than you need to submit following documents as a proof of your birth. to get birth certificate after 5 years you need to pay 50 Taka government fee. So, here is the List of documents you need to submit to get birth certificate after 5 years.
- To proof the age you need to submit a testimonial from a MBBS Registered Doctor. And to proof the address you need to submit a testimonial from your local counselor, or from the member. OR
- To Proof the age and birthplace you need to submit a certificate from the concern principal or from the teacher of an educational institute.
so this are the documents required for birth certificate after the age of 5 Years.
Bangladesh Digital Birth Certificate Registration System:
Bangladesh digital birth certificate registration system is now online based. you need to visit this link to apply online. Online Birth Certificate Form. After Complete this registration form you will get a 15 days time to submit the printed application form to your local union parishad or city corporation or pourashava office.