Documents required for income tax return for salaried person
Update Time :
Sunday, February 21, 2021,
751 Time View
Income Tax Return Salaried Person Documents
if you are a salaried person and being prepared for submission of your first income tax return then you must have to submit following documents with your income tax return listed below:
- Salary Statement With TDS (Tax Deducted At Source) Certificate.
- Bank Statement of full financial year.
- Statement on DSOP (Defense Service Officer Provident) Fund (If Available/Applicable For You).
- Copy Of Challan/PO/Bank Draft/Cheque Against Paid Tax.
- DPS/FDR Statement (If Available/Applicable For You).
- Copy Of AIT (Advance Income Tax) Money Receipt.
- Statement of Income From Foreign Mission. (If Available/Applicable For You)
- Deed of Sold/Purchase/Rented Property. (If Available/Applicable For You)
- Fulfil The Return Submission Form.
- Passport Size Photo
More News Of This Category