Do You Want to Purchase a Land? Than These Following Are Documents Required for Land Registration:
If You Want to Purchase a Land Than verification of Land Documents is so important. You need to Verify your Proposed Land documents by an expert civil lawyer before purchase.
Checklist for Land Vetting
So, Here is the Documents Listed Below You need to Bring to Your Civil Lawyer For Vetting Your Land Documents: All the Document Photocopy needed for initial vetting.
- Main Deed of An Owner
- Previous Deed of an Owner (Bia Deed) If Any
- CS, SA, RS BS, Mahanagar, City Jorip Khatian
- Land Mouza Map, Naksha
- DCR, Namjari Case Documents, Receipt Of Land Tax
- Holding Tax Receipt, City Corporation Tax
- If Any Draft Khatian Or Porcha
The documents required for land vetting listed above is also required for Land Registration.