Foreign Company Registration in Bangladesh is now easier than before. The government of Bangladesh are now promoting and encouraging foreign invest in bangladesh. Bangladesh is now going to be a developing country very soon. as a result a huge economical change will come in near future. As An Investor or entrepreneur you have a lots of opportunity to invest in various sector of this country. the main resource of bangladesh is the human population. you will get easy labour by giving a low cost comparing to other part of the world.
So, If You Want to Start a Business With Bangladesh Than Here is the Rest Of The Article For You.
So, How To Start A Business In Bangladesh?
As A Foreign Investor You Are Most Welcome by the bangladeshi Government to Start your Own Business. The Procedure of Paper Work is getting flexible and simple for all the foreign investor for Foreign Company Registration in Bangladesh. So What You have to Do? Just Follow These Steps Given Below And You Are Done.
Step No. 1
RJSC (Register Of Joint Stock Companies and firms) is the only authority give you the company registration or incorporation license. So at first you have to take a Name Clearance from the RJSC.
What is Name Clearance?
Name clearance means that the name of your company you want to use as a brand identity of your company. And make sure that this name is not already used by others under the territory of Bangladesh. so, to ensure this you have to take a name clearance certificate from the RJSC. Visit RJSC Website For Details. You Will Just need to check the name from the Database of RJSC for Foreign Company Registration in Bangladesh. And If It is Available than you will have to pay The Name Clearance Fee in A Prescribed Bank.
Step No. 2
After getting your name clearance you have to prepare a Memorandum of Association (MOA) And Article Of Association (AOA).
What Will Be Included In The MOA & AOA for Foreign Company Registration in Bangladesh?
- You Have to Mention How Many Director Will be In Your Company?
- How Much Will Be Your Authorized Capital & Paid Up Capital?
- Passport Of All the Director & And If Bangladeshi Than NID
- How Many Share & Percentage of Share Each One Will Carry?
- Name & Address Of All Share Holders, Directors & Managing Directors.
- Name Clearance Certificate.
- Cell Phone Number of All Share Holders, Directors & Managing Directors.
- TIN Certificate is not required for foreign citizen.
- Email Account of All Share Holders, Directors & Managing Directors.
- If It is Under Joint Venture than Joint Venture Agreement
- Assure Foreign Equity Investment of Overseas Directors.
Step No. 3
So After Fulfillment Of All the Information above in the MOA & AOA. You need to submit those to RJSC. After Examining all the papers and authenticity of papers RJSC will give you the Incorporation Certificate.
Step No. 4
After Getting License From RJSC. You Will need to Open A Trade Licence from your desired location you want to start your business.
Step No. 5
Than Fulfill the Following Task
- Open A Bank Account In the Name of Your Company.
- Make An Initial Deposit as a Paid Up Capital
- Take TIN & VAT Certificate
- Export Licence If You Want to Export
- Import License If You Want to Import
You Can Also Watch This Video
Adv. Ibrahim Khalil Palash
Head Of Chamber
Room No 740, Dhaka Bar Association Building
Dhaka Judge Court, Dhaka