To get Married by following Islamic marriage rules in Bangladesh you also need to follow the Existing laws of Bangladesh. According to Bangladeshi law a person interested to marry a citizen of Bangladesh need to fulfill the following requirements.
Requirements of Marriage Under Muslim Marriage Act:
- Men Age Must Have to be 21 Years
- Women Age Must Have to be 18 Years
- Both Need to be Muslim to conduct Muslim Marriage
- Izab and Kabul Must Have to Express Properly.
- There must have to be 2 men or 3 women as a witness at time of marriage.
- Ijab and kabul need to express at the same place in front of opposite party.
Documents Required for Marriage:
According to Muslim marriage act, You need following documents:
- NID (National Identity Card) of Both Bride and Groom
- 2 Copy Passport Size Photo Of Bride And Groom
- If you dont Have NID than Birth Certificate is must as a proof of your age.
So, These are the requirements for being a valid marriage in Bangladesh under Islamic marriage rules.