Legal Notice For Cheque Dishonour is very important for taking legal action under section 138 of NI Act of Bangladesh. If You Want to Take Legal Action Than You Have to Follow These Steps First.
Suppose Once Upon A Time Mr. A is Given Money of Taka One Lack To Mr. B. After Few years later Mr. A Asked for his money to Mr. B. than Mr. B given a Cheque to Mr. A dated on 01/08/2018. But, When Mr. A Goes to Bank to Clear This Cheque, Bank has dishonored this check by showing the reason : insufficient fund. so, Mr. A is Cheated by Mr. B. Now Mr. A Has an option to claim his money within 6 months from the date of cheque issued. according to the section 138 of NI Act of Bangladesh You Have to follow some timeline to get your money by laws.
- Cheque Issue Date is 01/08/2018.
- Suppose Cheque is dishonored on 05/08/2018. Here the matter is that, you can dishonor this single cheque as many times as you want but, within the 6 months from the date of issue. But Only One Dishonor is enough for filing a case under section 138 of NI Act of Bangladesh.
- After Each Dishonor You Must Have to Send a Legal Notice For Cheque Dishonour by an Advocate. Within 30 Days dishonor of cheque.
- You will need to send this legal notice for cheque dishonor by giving a 30 days time to the Cheque holder. and during this 30 days you can not file any case against him.
- after ending 30 days of legal notice you have a chance to file a suit within next 30 days. if you do not file any case during this period than your dishonor date will expire. and you have to re dishonor the same cheque until its validity of 6 months is over.