Special Marriage Registration Process in Bangladesh
Update Time :
Tuesday, January 26, 2021,
1503 Time View
Special Marriage Registration in Bangladesh
Are you looking for special marriage registration then learn the full process of special marriage registration in this article.
according to the special marriage registration act 1872 special marriage is legal in Bangladesh. according to this law a Bangladeshi national can marry a foreign national and a marriage between two different religion is possible.
Procedure of Special Marriage in Bangladesh:
- First of all bride must be at the age of 18 years of old. and groom must have to be at the age of 21 years old according to the laws of Bangladesh.
- they must have to show the evidence and documents supporting the proof of age like national identity card/birth certificate/ passport/ss certificate etc.
- they need give a notice to the special marriage register 14 days before marriage.
- bride and groom must have to be in Bangladesh territory at the time of that 14 days notice.
- bride and groom must have to give a declaration of affidavit that they wont believe in any religion.
- at the time of special marriage they need to bring at least 3 witness with their national identity card.
- if you follow all the steps mentioned above you will get immediately special marriage registration certificate.
More News Of This Category